WHY WORK WITH US?
We value you as a whole person, provide generous compensation and benefits and support your professional growth.
Hours: We respect your time and know there is life outside of work.
- The Project Manager is expected to work 40 hours per week.
Compensation: We offer a fair wage based on experience.
- The salary ranges from $105k to $125K based on experience
Benefits: We value our team members and believe in work/life balance
- 20 days flex PTO, increasing with time
- SIMPLE IRA with company contribution
- Performance Bonuses
- Flexible schedule
- Training / Continuing Education allowance
- Cell phone and travel reimbursement plan
- Healthcare expense reimbursement plan
- Employee ownership opportunity
WHO YOU ARE
You are the point person between the client, design team, and the field crew on the job site including subcontractors. You’ll oversee all aspects of a project from start to finish to ensure maximum efficiency and customer satisfaction. You will have the technical competency of a Lead Carpenter and the managerial skills to actively monitor all activities and personnel on the job site.
- Enforces high-performance construction standards, including those for insulation, air- sealing, and water management
- Develops and maintains project construction schedule
- Monitors project budget and job-cost accounting during the project
- Locates, evaluates and selects sub-contractors with input from the management team
- Manages the schedule of subcontractors and provides necessary project specifications
- Coordinates specification, ordering, and delivery of materials
- Maintains a running log and descriptions of hours worked
- Submits subcontractor invoices and material invoices to the bookkeeper on a bi-weekly basis
- Communicates with architects, clients, and engineers to clarify any questions regarding design and construction details
- Monitors the performance of subcontractors and requests corrections or adjustments as required
- Resolves problems and technical issues as they arise on the Jobsite
- Prevents fines and interruptions by ensuring that all work on the project complies with existing codes
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing Jobsite standards, procedures, and regulations
- Oversees project closeout and completion of punch list
- Provides exceptional customer service and maintains consistent communication with all team members
BPC Green Builders is known for outstanding leadership and innovation in high-performance residential buildings. Our staff has extensive training and years of experience applying the latest in green standards and technologies to the construction of custom homes. Visit www.bpcgreenbuilders.com to learn more.
To apply for this position, please submit three references with phone numbers, an up-to-date resume, and an introduction that describes your relevant work experience and why you would be a great addition to our team.
BPC Green Builders is committed to building a just, equitable, and culturally diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. People of color, trans and gender-nonconforming people, people from poor and working-class backgrounds, people in the LGBTQ+ community, and women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $105,000.00 – $125,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ridgefield, CT: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Project management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location